The thoughtful manufacturing put into the C40-MK4 Liquid Amber has produced a tough, wear resistant burr set, with a high degree of edge retention. The grind result of the C40 gives a very refined particle size distribution for all grind grades, from the coarser grinds sought after for brewing methods like the french press and pour overs, to the very fine grinds used for pulling espresso shots.
The body of the C40 is made of stainless steel and wrapped in a genuine wood layer. The knob on the C40 is hand made of Natural Oak, and is mounted with a push button mechanism that connects directly to the ergonomic crank arm, making it easy to remove and re-apply.
The Grind Selection on the C40 consists of a dial at the bottom of the grinder that incorporates a click action, using three independent stainless steel micro ball bearings to assure a balanced pressure to hold your desired burr and grind setting.
Included with the Comandante C40, are two glass jar attachments and one lid, for use with the grinder, as well as storage for both whole bean and ground coffee.
The Comandante Manual Coffee Grinder features:
– high-alloyed, high-nitrogen stainless steel burrs – for extended life and stellar grinding quality
– double axle bearings – coffee grounds uniform in size extract evenly to brew more balanced coffee
– wood surface treatment – natural wax-oil extends the life of the wood surface and provides excellent grip
– 100% natural oak knob
– wedge veneer wood – strong body material built to last
– grind setting dial – easy to repeat setting adjustment to make switching grind sizes painless and quick
– 2 jars included – the clear and dark glass jars transport coffee beans and catch ground coffee